This product is a colorless, transparent and sterile liquid that allows a small amount of crystals to precipitate, without visible flocculent precipitation or other impurities. It can effectively reduce the deviation caused by microbial growth or nucleic acid degradation.
Sharpen the following biological based on many years of experience in the human microbiome project research and development of liquid stool samples preserved, just put the fresh stool samples evenly dispersed in the sample preservation solution, 14 days after the room temperature preservation, DNA samples extracted the main belt remains clear, and the extracted immediately fresh stool samples microbial composition and structure, similar stability effectively feedback the stool samples sampling status of microbial components and as a result, so as to ensure the accuracy of the subsequent results. At the same time, fecal sample preservation solution is easy to use, safe and effective, and can be transported and stored at room temperature. It is suitable for fresh fecal samples with microbial DNA detection as the main purpose, so as to meet various needs of clinical research.
The storage solution of biological feces samples of ruiyi has been approved and approved by the market supervision and administration bureau of minhang district, Shanghai, and has obtained the record certificate of class I medical devices and production record certificate.
There are currently two ways to supply this kind of preservation solution:
The first is a bottle of sterile fecal sample preservation solution (available in two sizes, 200mL and 500mL), which needs to be packaged by customers according to their own sampling conditions.
The second is a sterile fecal sampling tube containing preservation solution (containing about 5mL of fecal sample preservation solution), in which the single-withdrawal sample tube supports the collection of about 0.5g of fresh fecal samples.
The liquid can be stored at room temperature for 12 months. If fresh fecal samples are added to the liquid, it can be stored at room temperature for 14 days. It is recommended that the customer conduct DNA extraction on the sample within the storage period or directly place the sampling tube containing the sample and the liquid into -80℃ for storage. The sampling method, preservation and transportation conditions of all samples from the same project shall be consistent.
1. Applicable sample type: this product is suitable for fresh fecal samples with the main purpose of microbial DNA detection. It cannot be stored at -80℃ within 4 hours after sampling, and can only be stored and transported at room temperature.
2. Precautions during sample collection: in order to ensure the preservation effect and DNA stability of samples, fecal samples should be completely immersed and evenly dispersed in the preservation solution, with a fixed ratio of 1mL/100mg between the preservation solution and fecal samples; If it is not possible to estimate the fecal sample quality, please estimate it according to the volume. For every unit volume of the preservation solution, 0.2 times the volume of the fecal sample can be saved.
3. Fecal sample preservation solution can only preserve fresh samples, and cannot be used for transshipment preservation of frozen samples.
4. If the samples that have been stored with this product need to be kept at low temperature for a long time, the sampling tube containing the sample and the preservation liquid can be placed directly at -80℃ for preservation.
5. Stool samples that have been stored with this product are not suitable for metabolomics detection.